Chor Bakr

 Hello everyone!😁✌️ How are you🤔🤔🤔???

Are you ready🤨🤨? Then we will start🤫🙃🙃!

Today our trip🔥🔥 was in Chor Bakr🏚️🏚️. We gathered in it with 6XTA at 9:30 o'clock🕒🕒. The weather was good, not too cold🌚🌚🌝🌝. I was late 😝


Nigina, Zuhro and I were duties for today👻👻. We spoke about Chor Bakrs (Abu Bakr Said, Abu Bakr Tarxon, Abu Bakr Muhammad, Abu Bakr Fazl). 🤓😎😎 It was wonderful and memorable day for me. 👀♥️♥️


We took a lot of photos, videos and selphies💃💃👯with our groupmates. I saw several doves🕊️, owl🦉 and ostrich🐪🐦 and also took a photo 💞💞with them. I just enjoyed from these😍❤️❤️❤️

Then we came back to our house🚶👩‍🦯 and preparing our blog.💻💻 Thanks for your attention😗😗. We will meet again. See you soon. 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️✋🖖

Bye bye... 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Xodja Ali Romitaniy

Xodja Muhammad Babai Samosiy

Said Amir Kulal